BROLAC QUICK DRY
BROLAC QUICK DRY
Brolac Quick Dry Polyurethane Enamel is an advanced glossy paint with excellent film integrity and built-in toughness. It provides a long lasting, luxurious and brilliant glossy finish.
Recommended for use on metal, masonry surface and wood surface.
Gloss / Sheen: 85 – 95 Gloss Unit at 60° Gloss Head
Recommended dilution: Brush / Spray – Up to 5 – 15% by volume with Thinner, depending on the application consistency required
Surface dry time: 1.5 hours* (25°C / 50% RH)
Over-coating period: 2 – 4 hrs* (25°C / 50% RH)
Dilution Ratio: If required, dilute 5 – 15% by volume with J&N GP Thinner.
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
- Hi-gloss finish
- Recommended as a top-coat for mild corrosive environment over suitable primers
- Excellent levelling and application properties
- Fast Drying
110-120* sq. ft. / litre for two coat finish under normal conditions
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
Cleaning: Free the surface from grease, rust, moisture, loose particles and peeling / flaking paint by sanding with Emery Paper 180.
Ferrous Metal Surface: Apply 1-2 coats of J&N Red Oxide Primer on the metal surface by thinning it with J&N GP Thinner, if necessary. Allow drying for 8-10 hrs after each coat.
Non-Ferrous Metal Surface: Apply 1-2 coats of Zinc Primer Yellow on the metal surface by thinning it with J&N GP Thinner, if necessary. Allow drying for 8 hrs.
Masonry Surface: Apply first coat of J&N White Primer on the masonry surface by thinning (if necessary) with J & N GP Thinner. Allow drying for 5 – 6 hours.
Wooden Surface: Apply first coat of J&N Pink/White Primer on the wooden surface by thinning it with J&N GP Thinner, if necessary. Allow drying for 5-6 hrs. Use Synthetic Putty to fill minor cracks, dents or holes. Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180. Apply another coat of J&N Pink/White Primer. Allow drying for 5-6 hrs.
Apply two coats of Brolac Quick Dry Polyurethane Enamel after thorough stirring and diluting (if required) with J&N GP Thinner. Maintain an interval of 2 – 4 hrs between successive coats.
1. Do not over thin the paint above the recommended dilution levels.
2. Stir the paint properly before use.
3. Seal the container when not in use.
Post application care: To remove stains, sponge clean with a mild soap solution and wipe clean. Before cleaning, please ensure a drying time of one week.
1. Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated location
2. Keep opened containers closed and tightly closed when not in use
3. Store away from heat source, direct sunlight and other flammable materials
4. Highly flammable product. No smoking, open flames, hot works to be allowed nearby
5. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed
6. Do not mix with incompatible materials
7. Wear appropriate body, eye and respiratory protection equipment
8. Work in a well ventilated area. Do not breathe vapour or sprayed contents
9. Skin contact may cause irritation. In case of skin contact wash immediately with water
10. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention
11. Dispose any spilled or unused paint, containers through appropriate disposal agency
12. Do not dispose spillages or unused paint in drain ,water bodies and landfill
Storage and Transportation
1. Store the container away from direct sunlight or elevated temperatures and in a frost free environment.
2. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage. Do not pour the waste paint into the drains or other water sources.
Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacturing in the original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.