Make your wood shine! Get that coveted sparkling beauty with gorgeous glossy or matt finish by using Sheenlac’s Melmyn interior finish on wooden surfaces.
AREA OF USAGE
Melmyn works wonder on high-end kitchen cabinetry, bathroom vanities, table tops, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, millwork, office furniture and store fixtures.
- Quick drying and good stackability makes it a better choice for high productivity area.
- Good yellowing resistance with high gloss retention – Due to its superior surface build, the gloss levels are maintined for long.
- Excellent durability with smooth finishing – Film is hard and flexible and withstands to many abuses.
- Excellent resistance to water and household chemical – Ideal choice for commercial and houshold furnitures.
- Melmyn has been formulated as a self-sealing product – No separate sealer is required.
- Excellent pot life properties make for easy application and reduce wastage costs from product going off.
Choose Your Favourite Finish
80-100 Sqft/L/Coat **coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology
@30 c and 60% RH
10 – 15 minutes
4 -6 Hours
|Application Environment||Surface Temp||Ambient Temp||Relative Humidity|
|Min||10 °C||15 °C||20%|
|Max||35 °C||45 °C||85%|
|Application Method-Basecoat Sealer||Thinner||No.of coats||Re-coating Time||Sanding*|
|Brush / Conventional spray||25-30% NC Thinner D-13X / D-18||2||4 Hours||320 – 400|
Sand lightly between coats with 320 emery paper to denim. Dust off with dry cloth. This removes upstanding wood fiber ends and dust particles which could draw moisture in behind the film and shorten the life of the coating.
Melamine Topcoat Glossy
|Application Method-Topcoat Glossy / Matt||Thinner||No.of coats||Re-coating Time||Sanding|
|Conventional, Airless, Air Assisted Airless, HVLP||25-30% NC Thinner SP58||2||4 Hours||400|
HVLP GUNS – 1.2 mm – 1.4mm tip 8-10 psi (output) CONVENTIONAL GUNS – 1.2mm – 1.6mm tip 40-50 psi
MELMYN Interior Wood finish – Apply three coats for the best appearance and durability.
Previously Varnished Wood (in good condition)
MELMYN Interior Wood finish– Apply one or two coats, depending on the initial surface condition.