“Opulence 2-pack Acrylic PU Interior is a water white clear formula which was specifically designed for interior wood surfaces that are exposed to moisture, heat and household chemicals. Here the drying is achieved from the chemical reaction between Acrylic Polyol and an Isocyanate which ultimately delivers an excellent clarity and non yellowing film which has chemical and physical properties like good flexibility, resistance against domestic spills, alcoholic beverages, cigarette burns and abrasion.
The natural effect finishes are easily achieved with our Acrylic PU in low sheens and on the other end of the spectrum clear ‘brilliant’ high gloss finishes are also available.”
AREA OF USAGE
Opulence interior is the perfect solution for light and dark colored commercial and household furniture, wall panels, kitchen cabinets, doors, windows, Table tops, Bar tops, music instruments, sports goods, and other interior wood surfaces that require a hard durable finish.
- Wood color Maintenance – Excellent non-yellowing and clarity properties maintain the light woods and man-made veneers colors as ever.
- Resilient and durable for years – The special Acrylic chain offers superior adhesion to most surfaces for a durable finish. It can be applied directly over properly prepared prepolished wood. Acts as a Self priming for most substrates.
- Great balance of hardness and flexibility – Creates a hard smooth Burnish resistance surface which is ideal requirement for high traffic areas.
- Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance – The 3 Dimensional cross linking density of final film protect the wood from house hold chemicals, like soap water, Vinegar, beverages, floor cleaners, etc.
- Excellent pore formation – With a high flow modifier, an open pore look is acheived in 1-2 coats or multiple coats can be applied to achieve a full-filled, close pore finish.
Choose Your Favourite Finish
80-100 Sq ft/L/Coat
**coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology
@30 c and 60% RH
10 – 15 minutes
8 -12 Hours
The two primary components, polyol and isocyanate, are stored in separate containers and mixed just before use.
Seal with 2 coats of Opulence Interior PU Sealer. Follow by applying two coats of Opulence Interior PU Glossy or Matt.
Previously Varnished Wood (in good condition)
Seal with one coat of Opulence Interior PU Sealer. Follow by applying one coat of Opulence Interior PU Glossy or Matt.