Lacquer NC Clear Wood Finish
Embrace the originality of those timeless wooden antiques with N.C. Lacquer Clear, a clear coat lacquer for the interior surfaces.
AREA OF USAGE
The Lacquer helps reproduce classic furniture styles, refurbishes older furniture, vintage musical instruments, and interior general millwork. NC lacquers are not recommended for use in kitchens or bathrooms.
- Fast Drying – It allows paint job operations to be done easily and quickly and optimize production times.
- Water Resistance – Prevents moisture absorption for prolonged wood life.
- Easy to repair – Mild scratches or damges can be easily corrected and restore the original finish with out much effort.
- Smooth & Soft feel – offers a high solids film build that has been specially formulated to provide the best properties for hand rubbing and polishing.
- Colors on your choice – This product may be tinted using any Machine Colorants to produce an unlimited range of solid colour interior wood lacquers.
Choose Your Favourite Finish
**coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology
@30 c and 60% RH
1 – 1.5 Hours
First, seal with two or three coats of NC sanding sealer. Follow by giving two coats of Lacquer wood finish.
Previously Varnished Wood (in good condition)
First, seal with one coat of NC sanding sealer and then apply two coats of Lacquer Wood Finish.