HEALTH PROTECT + LOTUS LEAF EFFECT
HEALTH PROTECT + LOTUS LEAF EFFECT
Special Effects Health Protect + Lotus Leaf Effect paint is formulated with special metal ion technology which provides superior anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, low dirt pick up and excellent wash ability. It provides continuous protection from bacteria and promotes good hygiene and health. The lotus leaf effect in the product enables hydrophobic properties that protect walls against moisture accumulation.
Interiors – plastered surface, ceiling, asbestos and hard boards.
Gloss / Sheen: Smooth & Rich Sheen
Brush: 35 – 40%
Roller: 25 – 30%
by volume with water, depending on the application consistency required
Surface dry time: 30 minutes* (25°C / 50% RH)
Over-coating period: 4 – 5* hours (25°C / 50% RH)
Stability of thinned paint: Use within 24 hours
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
- Superior Anti-Bacterial properties
- Hydrophobic coating
- Excellent resistance to fungal growth
- Rich sheen
- High wash ability and scrub resistance
130-150* Sq ft / litre in two coat finish under normal conditions.
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
Remove all dust, dirt, chalking, oil, grease, loose particles or any other contamination. Previous growth of fungus or algae, if any, should be removed by wire brushing and bio wash solution.
Sand the glossy surface using emery paper #180 as it provides a roughened surface for good adhesion of the primer to the surface.
New concrete, masonry or plaster: Allow the newly constructed cement surface to cure minimum for 30 days prior to application of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer. Always ensure the wall to be painted is dry and devoid of any loosely adhering cement
- Remove any growth of fungus and algae by wire brushing followed by cleaning with water. Sand the surface using emery paper #180 to roughen any smooth or glossy surface to improve the bonding of primer to the surface.
- Apply 1 coat of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer at recommended dilution using standard brush or roller application.
- Allow the applied primer to dry for minimum 4 – 5 hrs followed by application of Jensolin White Cement Based Wall Putty using Putty knife. Allow the putty to dry for 4 – 6 hrs followed by one more coat of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer.
- Dilute the Special Effects Health Protect + Lotus Leaf Effect as per the recommended ratio and apply the first coat by brush / roller / spray. Allow to dry for 3 – 4 hrs and apply the further coats as appropriate.
1. Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to levels below 10°C or rise above 45°C within 4 hours of application.
2. Do not over thin the product above the recommended dilution levels or apply the diluted material after 24 hours of storage.
3. Stir the paint properly before use.
4. Seal the container when not in use.
Post application care: Washing and cleaning of dust and fungal growth at regular intervals of 5-6 months will give longer durability and better retention of aesthetics.
1. Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated location
2. Keep opened containers closed and tightly closed when not in use
3. Store away from heat source, direct sunlight and other flammable materials
4. Highly flammable product. No smoking, open flames, hot works to be allowed nearby
5. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed
6. Do not mix with incompatible materials
7. Wear appropriate body, eye and respiratory protection equipment
8. Work in a well ventilated area. Do not breathe vapour or sprayed contents
9. Skin contact may cause irritation. In case of skin contact wash immediately with water
10. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention
11. Dispose any spilled or unused paint, containers through appropriate disposal agency
12. Do not dispose spillages or unused paint in drain ,water bodies and landfill
Storage and Transportation
1. Store the container at constant temperatures, away from direct sunlight / elevated temperature.
2. Keep in a frost free environment.
3. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
4. Do not pour the waste paint in drains or other water sources.
Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacturing in the original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.