@30˚ C / 50% RH
20 mins max
6 hrs max
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
230-270* sq ft/litre for one coat finish under normal conditions
*Performance may vary due to factors such as method of application, surface roughness and porosity.
Spray nozzle: Two, One for broad spray and another for narrow spray
Supply form: Spray can and ready to use.
Primer: Red brown
Top coat: White, Matt white, yellow, Gold, Blue, Green, grey, red, red brown, Black & matt black
Base coat: Silver medium and silver coarse
Clear coat: Glossy clear coat and matt clear coat
1. Eliminate all dust, moisture and oil on surface before spraying
2. Roughen the surface to be sprayed and cover using masking tape on parts where spray is not required
3. Shake well before use and check the spraying condition
4. While spraying, hold Aerozol can 20 to 30 cm away from the surface
1. Do not throw into fire
2. Do not spray towards a flame
3. Do not store in areas where temperature exceeds 40°C
4. Keep away from ignition sources such as sparks and open flames
5. Eliminate the residual gas before casting away
6. Do not store in enclosed place
7. Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
8. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
9. Keep out of reach of children
10. Do not spray on people
11. Do not use on rainy and humid days
12. Do not inhale vapour or spray
13. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention
14. In case of contact with eyes or skin, immediately rinse or wash appropriately using plenty of water and seek medical advice if any sort of irritation persists.
15. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks, gloves, etc.
16. Refer the MSDS of the product which is available on request.
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
1 Years from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.