By FC B 4 is 20-22 secs
@30˚ C and 50% RH
Refer shade card
Thinner intake by volume
Paint:Thinner = 100:30-50
Touch dry: 60 mins max; Hard dry: 24 hrs
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
Sq ft / L / Coat
*Performance may vary due to factors such as method of application, surface roughness and porosity.
1. Alkali Resistant
2. Excellent Sealing Properties
3. Excellent Coverage
4. Quick Drying
5. Excellent Top coat Holding
1. Apply AD ROZC primer / LPS on the substrate
2. Apply suitable putty wherever required to fill the undulation / dent to make the surface flat and apply the same primer
3. Apply Sync topcoats as per suggested application
1. Always keep paint out of reach of children.
2. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
3. If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
4. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
5. Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
6. Do not smoke while painting.
7. Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
8. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
12 months from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.