White & Colors
Gloss / sheen
85 – 95 Gloss Unit at 60° Gloss Head
25°C / 50% RH
2 – 4 hrs*
5-15% by volume with J&N GP Thinner (if needed)
Brush / Spray
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
How to prepare? (surface / wall)
1. Ensure that the surface is free from dirt, grease, rust and moisture.
2. Sand the surface using Emery Paper 180 to remove loosely bound particles, rust, peeling or flaking paint, etc.
3. Wipe the surface clean.
How to apply?
Ferrous Metal Surface: Apply 1-2 coats of J&N Superior Red Oxide Primer on the metal surface by thinning it with J&N GP Thinner (If necessary). Let it dry for 8-10 hrs after each coat.
Non-Ferrous Metal Surface: Apply 1-2 coats of J&N Zinc Primer Yellow on the metal surface, by thinning it with J&N GP Thinner, if necessary. Let it dry for 5-6 hrs.
Wooden Surface: Apply first coat of Jensolin Pink/White Primer on the wooden surface by thinning with J&N GP thinner (if required). Let it dry for 8-10 hrs. Use Synthetic putty to fill minor cracks, dents or holes. After drying, use Emery Paper 180 to sand the surface. Apply another coat of Jensolin Pink / White Primer. Allow it to dry for 8-10 hrs.
Masonry Surface: Apply first coat of Jensolin White Primer on the surface by thinning with J&N GP thinner (if necessary). Let it dry for 8-10 hrs.
Apply two coats of Brolac Quick Dry Polyurethane Enamel, after thorough stirring and diluting it with J&N GP Thinner (if required). Maintain an interval of 6-8 hrs between successive coats.
1. Do not over thin the paint above recommended dilution levels.
2. Stir the paint properly, before use.
3. Seal the container, when not in use.
4. Clean the application tools immediately after use.
Post Application Care:
1. Ensure drying time of a week, before cleaning.
2. Remove stains using clean sponge and mild soap solution
3. Wipe clean.
1. Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
2. Ensure opened containers are tightly closed, when not in use.
3. Store away from excessive heat, direct sunlight and other flammable materials.
4. Flammable product, store in a place away from direct sunlight, heat and sparks.
5. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
6. Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed.
7. Do not mix with incompatible materials.
8. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
9. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
10. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
11. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
12. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
13. Do not dispose any spilled or unused paint in drain, water bodies and landfill.
14. Dispose spillages or unused paint and containers, through appropriate disposal agency.
15. This product does not have any added Lead, Cadmium, Mercury & Chromium.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Store the containers at constant temperatures, away from direct sunlight /elevated temperatures.
2. Keep the product in frost-free environment.
3. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
4. Do not pour the waste paint in drains or other water sources.
2 years from the date of manufacture in the original tightly closed containers, stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.