Surface preparation:Ensure that the cement-bound surfaces are clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, foreign matter, cement laitance, oil, grease and other impurities, which can adversely affect adhesion.
If required, the surface should be cleaned by blasting or other mechanical means.
Application Procedure:In a suitable container or bucket mixing should be done using stirrers fitted with a paddle. Mix Part A and C and stir continuously. Then mix Part B by stirring thoroughly for approximately 3-5 mins as per the mixing ratio mentioned in the container.
Priming: Apply one coat of Sheenlac Floor coat Primer directly on the prepared floor. Depending upon the previous floor conditions, further coats may be applied.
Screed:After roughening the primed surface with Emery paper, apply 1-4mm of Sheenlac Screed using trowel, followed by spike rolling. Allow the screed to develop its hardness for 3-5 hours, in the ambient temperature conditions.
Top Coat:Roughen the surface of the screed or primer (whichever is applicable) and then apply 1-2mm of Top Coat (according to appropriate conditions) and let it dry under ambient conditions.
1. Ensure that the moisture content on the concrete is less than 2% to 4%, before priming.
2. Concrete should be sound and minimum M20 grade.
3. Ensure that the minimum substrate temperature is 10° C .
4. Do not use mixed paint after pot-life period.
5. If the over coating interval or sunlight exposure is longer, proper surface preparation is necessary to ensure inter-coat adhesion.
6. Ensure that the surface is completely dry before while applying the floor coating. The surface should not be exposed to direct sunlight, rain, water logging or any other chemicals.
1. Refer MSDS of the product, available on request.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
4. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
5. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
6. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
6. This product is intended to be used only in industrial environments by qualified applicators.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures.
2. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
Shelf Life: One year for Sheenlac Mosaic Floor Coats Part A, B and C from the date of manufacture, when it is stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat, in original tightly closed containers.