White & Colors
Solid by Volume
52 ± 3%
Dry Film Thickness
50 -75 ㎛
Method of Application
Airless Spray, Air Spray, Brush
< 410 gm/litre
|(·H: Hour, D: Day)||15℃||25℃||40℃|
|Set to Touch||3 Hrs||1½ Hrs||1 Hrs|
|Dry Hard||10 Hrs||5 Hrs||4 Hrs|
|Overcoating Interval with recommended topcoats Min||10 Hrs||5 Hrs||4 Hrs|
|Overcoating Interval with recommended topcoats Max||Extended*||Extended*||Extended*|
*Ensure sanding with 220 emery before over-coating
Theoretical Coverage: 10.5 ㎡/liter at 50 ㎛ and specified volume solid
*Practical Coverage: Allow appropriate loss factors
1. Stir and mix the paint and hardener thoroughly before use.
2. Follow accurate mixing ratios.
3. Use recommended thinners only.
4. Do not over thin the paint more than the recommended levels.
Overcoat preparation details:
|Mix Ratio||–||4 part(s):1 part by volume|
|Airless Spray||–||Tip Range 0.013″~0.018″|
|Air Spray (Conventional)||–||Use suitable proprietary equipment|
|Brush||–||Typically 30-40 microns can be achieved|
|Thinner||–||Sheenlac 20T Thinner|
|Dilution Ratio (by volume)|
|Airless spray||–||As appropriate and lesser than 10 %|
|Air assisted spray||–||10-15% Max|
1. Ensure that the primed surface to be coated with Sheenlac 2076 is free from all contaminations.
2. Ensure removal of dirt, grease, loosely bound or flaking materials from the primed surface.
3. For maintenance and repair jobs, the surface should be prepared as per Sa2.5 (ISO 8501-1:2007) guidelines or using power tool cleaning depending on the primer that is selected.
1. Apply Sheenlac 2076 within the over coating intervals specified in the datasheet of the primer.
1. Do not apply this product over damp substrates or steel below the dew point.
2. Do not apply when the humidity is above 85% RH.
3. Do not use mixed paint after the pot-life period
4. If the over coating interval or sunlight exposure is longer, ensure proper preparation of the primed surface, before over coating.
1. Refer MSDS of the product, available on request.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
4. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
5. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
6. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
7. Sheenlac 2076 is intended to be used only in industrial environments by qualified applicators.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures.
2. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
1. 24 months for Sheenlac 2076 Part A and Part B from the date of manufacture.
*The mentioned shelf life is applicable only when it is stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat, in original tightly closed containers.<