White & Colors
Gloss / sheen
Solid by Volume
42 ± 2%
Dry Film Thickness
50 -75 ㎛
Method of Application
Air assisted Spray, Air Spray, Brush
< 490 gm/litre
Stability of thinned paint
Use within 24 hours
No. of coats Specified
|(·H: Hour, D: Day)||15℃||25℃||40℃|
|Set to Touch||20 Mins||15 Mins||10 Mins|
|Dry Hard||60 Mins||50 Mins||40 Mins|
|Overcoating Interval with recommended topcoats Min||10 Mins||5 Mins||5 Mins|
|Overcoating Interval with recommended topcoats Max||15 Mins||10 Mins||10 Mins|
Theoretical Coverage: 8.5 ㎡/liter at 50 ㎛ and specified volume solid
*Practical Coverage: Allow appropriate loss factors
1. Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
2. Use recommended thinners only.
3. Do not over thin the paint more than the recommended levels.
Overcoat preparation details:
|Airless Spray||–||Tip Range 0.013″~0.018″|
|Air Spray (Conventional)||–||Use suitable proprietary equipment|
|Brush||–||Typically 30-40 microns can be achieved|
|Thinner||–||Sheenlac 31T Thinner|
|Dilution Ratio (by volume)|
|Airless spray||–||As appropriate and lesser than 10 %|
|Air assisted spray||–||15-20% Max|
1. Ensure removal of dirt, grease, loosely bound or flaking materials from the surface.
2. Remove all traces of oil or grease using solvent wipes.
3. Blast clean the surfaces complying with minimum Sa2.5 (ISO 8501-1:2007) or SSPC-SP6.
4. Ensure that the recommended surface profile is in the range of 35-50 microns.
5. Prepare metal surfaces to the level of Sa2.5.
6. Use power tool cleaning complying with SSPC-SP11 in conditions, where blasting is not possible.
1. Apply a coat of Sheenlac 3100 within the over coating intervals specified in the datasheet of the primer.
2. Allow it to dry as per the time interval mentioned above.
1. Do not apply this product over damp substrates or steel below the dew point.
2. Do not apply when the humidity is above 85% RH.
3. If the over coating interval or sunlight exposure is longer, ensure proper preparation of the surface, before over coating. This ensures proper inter-coat adhesion.
1. Refer MSDS of the product, available on request.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
4. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
5. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
6. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
7. Sheenlac 3100 is intended to be used only in industrial environments by qualified applicators.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures.
2. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
1. 24 months from the date of manufacture.
*The mentioned shelf life is applicable only when it is stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat, in original tightly closed containers.