Gloss level @ 60˚
Gloss: 90 | Matt: 20
@30˚ C and 60% RH
30 – 40 minutes
6 – 8 Hours
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
90 – 110 Sq ft / L / Coat
*Actual coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology.
Single Component Formula: Easy-to-use right out of the can with no component mixing required.
Good gloss Retention property: Even after prolonged exposure to atmosphere, it keeps the inital gloss for months.
Low Odour: Paint odour is low during and after application making the property ready for occupancy in shorter period.
Good Flexibility: Withstands constant wood expansion and contraction to minimise defects like cracking.
Water Resistance: Prevents moisture absorption for prolonged wood life.
Heavy Metals Free: Non-hazardous and does not contain Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Cadmium and Arsenic.
NEW BARE TIMBER: First, sand the timber to a uniform, smooth surface. Ensure the timber is dry and free from all dirt, dust, wax, and oils.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED, STAINED, OILED OR VARNISHED TIMBER: All paints and coatings that seal the surface must be thoroughly removed back to bare timber.
WEATHERED, GREY OR MOULDY TIMBER: First, sand timber back to a fresh surface, and remove the sanding dust thoroughly. Apply one or two coats of Exterior Penetrative Wood stain on bare timber. Then apply three coats of STYL Plus Exterior clear.
1. Always keep paint out of reach of children.
2. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
3. If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
4. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
5. Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
6. Do not smoke while painting.
7. Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
8. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
2 Years from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.