Gloss level @ 60˚
Gloss: 80 | Matt: 10
@30˚ C and 60% RH
1 – 1.5 Hours
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
80 – 90 Sq ft / L / Coat
*Actual coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology.
Fast Drying: It allows paint job operations to be done easily and quickly and optimize production times.
Water Resistance: Prevents moisture absorption for prolonged wood life.
Easy to repair: Mild scratches or damges can be easily corrected and restore the original finish with out much effort.
Smooth & Soft feel: offers a high solids film build that has been specially formulated to provide the best properties for hand rubbing and polishing.
Colors on your choice: This product may be tinted using any Machine Colorants to produce an unlimited range of solid colour interior wood lacquers.
BARE WOOD: First, seal with two or three coats of NC sanding sealer. Follow by giving two coats of Lacquer wood finish.
PREVIOUSLY VARNISHED WOOD (IN GOOD CONDITION): First, seal with one coat of NC sanding sealer and then apply two coats of Lacquer Wood Finish.
1. Always keep paint out of reach of children.
2. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
3. If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
4. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
5. Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
6. Do not smoke while painting.
7. Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
8. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
2 Years from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.