BROLAC QUICK DRY
BROLAC QUICK DRY
Brolac Quick Dry Polyurethane Enamel, an advanced glossy paint with excellent film integrity and built-in toughness provides long lasting, luxurious and brilliant glossy finish.
Brolac Quick Dry Polyurethane Enamel can be used on metal, masonry and wooden surfaces.
Gloss / Sheen: 85 – 95 Gloss Unit at 60° Gloss Head
Recommended dilution: Brush / Spray – Up to 5 – 15% by volume with Thinner, depending on the application consistency required
Surface dry time: 1.5 hours* (25°C / 50% RH)
Over-coating period: 2 – 4 hrs* (25°C / 50% RH)
Dilution Ratio: If required, dilute 5 – 15% by volume with J&N GP Thinner.
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
- Hi-gloss finish
- Recommended as a top-coat for mild corrosive environment over suitable primers
- Excellent levelling and application properties
- Fast Drying
110-120* sq. ft. / litre for two coat finish under normal conditions
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
HOW TO PREPARE (SURFACE / WALL)
HOW TO APPLY ?
Ferrous Metal Surface: Apply 1-2 coats of Jenson &Nicholson Superior Red Oxide Primer on the metal surface by thinning it with Jenson &Nicholson GP Thinner (If necessary). Let it dry for 8-10hrs after each coat.
Non-Ferrous Metal Surface: Apply 1-2 coats of Jenson &Nicholson Zinc Primer Yellow on the metal surface, by thinning it with Jenson &Nicholson GP Thinner, if necessary. Let it dry for 5-6 hrs.
Masonry Surface: Apply first coat of J&N White Primer on the surface by thinning with J&N GP thinner (if necessary). Let it dry for 5-6 hrs.
Wooden Surface: Apply first coat of J&N Pink/White Primer on the wooden surface by thinning with J&N GP thinner (if required). Let it dry for 5-6 hrs. Use Synthetic putty to fill minor cracks, dents or holes. After drying, use Emery Paper 180 to sand the surface. Apply another coat of J&N Pink / White Primer. Allow it to dry for 5-6 hrs.
Apply two coats of Brolac Quick Dry Polyurethane Enamel, after thorough stirring and diluting it with Jenson & Nicholson GP Thinner (if required). Maintain an interval of 2 – 4hrs between successive coats.
If required, dilute 5-15% by volume with J&N GP Thinner.
1. Do not over thin the paint above the recommended dilution levels.
2. Stir the paint properly before use.
3. Seal the container when not in use.
Post application care:
1. Ensure drying time of a week, before cleaning.
2. Remove stains using clean sponge and mild soap solution.
3. Wipe clean.
1. Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
2. Ensure opened containers are tightly closed, when not in use.
3. Store away from excessive heat, direct sunlight and other flammable materials.
4. Highly Flammable product so, store in place away from heat and sparks and No smoking to be allowed near the product.
5. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
6. Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed.
7. Do not mix with incompatible materials.
8. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
9. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
10. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
11. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
12. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
13. Do not dispose any spilled or unused paint in drain, water bodies and landfill.
14. Dispose spillages or unused paint and containers, through appropriate disposal agency.
Storage and Transportation
1. Store the containers at constant temperatures, away from direct sunlight /elevated temperatures.
2. Keep the product in frost-free environment.
3. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
4. Do not pour the waste paint in drains or other water sources.
Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacture in the original tightly closed containers, stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.