Sheenlac 3076 – Enamel Glossy
Sheenlac 3076 Enamel Glossy, a single pack high gloss finish provides excellent film integrity and built-in toughness. The product lends a luxurious and brilliant glossy finish to the surface.
Sheenlac 3076 Enamel Glossy is ideal for interior painting. It is also suitable for a new surface, painted wood and metal substrates.
24 months from the date of manufacture.
The mentioned shelf life is applicable only when it is stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat, in original tightly closed containers.
Storage and Transportation
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight
or at elevated temperatures.
Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
Theoretical Coverage: 9 ㎡/liter at 50 ㎛ and specified volume solid
Practical Coverage: Allow appropriate loss factors
White & Colors
85-95 Gloss Unit at 60° Gloss Head
Solid by Volume
45 ± 3%
Dry Film Thickness
50 -75 ㎛
Method of Application
Air assisted Spray, Brush
< 430 gm/ litre
Stability of thinned paint
Use within 24 hours
No. of coats Specified
|(·H: Hour, D: Day)||15℃||25℃||40℃|
|Set to Touch||5 Hrs||3 Hrs||2 Hrs|
|Dry Hard||Next Day||12 Hrs||7 Hrs|
|Overcoating Interval with recommended topcoats Min||Next Day||12 Hrs||7 Hrs|
|Overcoating Interval with recommended topcoats Max||Extended*||Extended*||Extended*|
*Ensure sanding with 220 emery before over-coating
- Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
- Use recommended thinners only.
- Do not over thin the paint more than the recommended levels.
- Ensure removal of dirt, grease, loosely bound or flaking materials from the surface.
- Ensure the surface is free from all contaminations, before applying the primer.
- Prime the substrate with Sheenlac Red Oxide Zinc Phosphate primer or Sheenlac Zinc Chromate primer for best corrosion protection. Then, apply or coat the surface with Sheenlac 3076.
- Prepare surface as per Sa2.5 (ISO 8501-1:2007) or SSPC-SP6 for maintenance and repair jobs
- Use power tool cleaning depending on the primer selected.
Overcoat Preparation Details
|Airless Spray||–||Tip Range 0.013″~0.018″|
|Air Spray (Conventional)||–||Use suitable proprietary equipment|
|Brush||–||Typically 30-40 microns can be achieved|
|Thinner||–||Sheenlac 30T Thinner|
|Dilution Ratio (by volume)|
|Airless spray||–||As appropriate and lesser than 10 %|
|Air assisted spray||–||15-20% Max|
- Apply a coat of Sheenlac 3076 within the over coating intervals specified in the datasheet of the primer.
- Allow it to dry as per the time interval mentioned above.
- Do not apply this product, if material, substrate or ambient temperature is less than 10℃ or above 45℃.
- Apply on when the substrate is at least 3°C above the dew point
- Do not apply when the humidity is above 85% RH
- If the over coating interval or sunlight exposure is longer, ensure proper preparation of the surface. This ensures proper inter-coat adhesion.
- Refer MSDS of the product, available on request.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
- In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
- Sheenlac 3076 is intended to be used only in industrial environments by qualified applicators.