HEALTH PROTECT + LOTUS LEAF EFFECT
HEALTH PROTECT + LOTUS LEAF EFFECT
Jenson & Nicholson Special Effects Health Protect + Lotus Leaf Effect paint, formulated with special Metal Ion Technology provides superior anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that enable continuous protection from bacteria and promote good hygiene and health. The hydrophobic lotus leaf effect protects your walls against moisture accumulation. Thereby, ensuring low dirt pickup and excellent Washability.
Jenson & Nicholson Special Effects Health Protect + Lotus Leaf Effect is perfect for interior surfaces like plastered surface, ceilings, asbestos and hard boards.
Not to be applied on surfaces / substrate with continuous seepage or dampness
Gloss / Sheen: Smooth & Rich Sheen
Brush: 35 – 40%
Roller: 25 – 30%
by volume with water, depending on the application consistency required
Surface dry time: 30 minutes* (25°C / 50% RH)
Over-coating period: 4 – 5* hours (25°C / 50% RH)
Stability of thinned paint: Use within 24 hours
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
- Superior Anti-Bacterial properties
- Hydrophobic coating
- Excellent resistance to fungal growth
- Rich sheen
- High washability and scrub resistance
130-150* Sq ft / litre in two coat finish under normal conditions.
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
HOW TO PREPARE (SURFACE / WALL)
1. Ensure that the surface is free from dust, dirt, chalking, oil, grease, loosely bound particles or any other contamination.
2. Ensure removal of Algae and Fungal growth, if any using wire brushing and bio wash solution.
3. Sand the glossy surface using Emery Paper 180, as it results in a roughened surface for good adhesion of the primer to the surface.
New concrete, masonry or plaster: Allow the newly constructed cement surface to cure for minimum of 30 days, prior to application of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer. Ensure that the wall to be painted is completely dry and free from any cement residue.
How to apply ?
1. Apply one coat of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer at the recommended dilution level, using standard brush or roller application. Let it dry for minimum 4-5 hours and then apply Jensolin White Cement based Wall Putty using Putty Knife. Allow it to dry for 4-6 hrs. Follow this with one more coat of J&N Acrylic Base Water Thinnable Cement Primer.
2. Dilute Jenson & Nicholson Special Effects Health Protect + Lotus Leaf Effect paint as per the recommended ratio and apply the first coat using brush / roller / spray. Allow it to dry for 3 – 4 hrs. Sanding is required before applying further coats.
1. Do not apply when the ambient temperature drops to levels below 10° C or rises above 45° C within 4 hours of application.
2. Do not over thin the product above the suggested dilution levels.
3. Do not apply the diluted material after storing for over 24hrs.
4. It is advised not to apply the product on surfaces/substrates with continuous seepage or dampness.
5. Stir the paint properly before use.
6. Seal the container when not in use.
Post application care: Ensure proper washing and cleaning of all dust, Algal and Fungal growth at regular intervals of 5-6 months, for longer durability and better retention of aesthetics.
1. Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
2. Ensure opened containers are tightly closed, when not in use.
3. Store away from excessive heat, direct sunlight and other flammable materials.
4. Highly Flammable product so, store in place away from heat and sparks and No smoking to be allowed near the product.
5. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
6. Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed.
7. Do not mix with incompatible materials.
8. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
9. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
10. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
11. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
12. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
13. Do not dispose any spilled or unused paint in drain, water bodies and landfill.
14. Dispose spillages or unused paint and containers, through appropriate disposal agency.
Storage and Transportation
1. Store the containers at constant temperatures, away from direct sunlight / elevated temperature.
2. Keep the product in frost-free environment.
3. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
4. Do not pour the waste paint in drains or other water sources.
Shelf Life: Two years from the date of manufacturing in the original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.