Get that exquisite, stylish look for your wooden furniture with Sheenlac’s Styl, a polyurethane wood finish that’s more durable and sturdy than the standard local French polish.
AREA OF USAGE
It is an ideal choice for exterior surfaces like doors (including fibreglass and steel doors), patio furniture, fences, wooden window and other wood surfaces exposed to direct sunlight and the harsh extremes of weather. The varnish can also be used on the inside of window frames. The product is not suitable for heavy wear surfaces like decks and walkways.
- Single Component Formula – Easy-to-use right out of the can with no component mixing required.
- Good gloss Retention property – Even after prolonged exposure to atmosphere, it keeps the inital gloss for months.
- Low Odour – Paint odour is low during and after application making the property ready for occupancy in shorter period.
- Good Flexibility – Special oils allow the finish to expand and contract with the wood as seasons and temperatures change
- Water Resistance – Prevents moisture absorption for prolonged wood life
- Heavy Metals Free – Non-hazardous and does not contain Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Cadmium and Arsenic.
Available Pack Size
Types of Finish
**coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology
@30 c and 60% RH
30 – 40 minutes
6 – 8 Hours
NEW BARE TIMBER
First, sand the timber to a uniform, smooth surface. Ensure the timber is dry and free from all dirt, dust, wax, and oils.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED, STAINED, OILED OR VARNISHED TIMBER
All paints and coatings that seal the surface must be thoroughly removed back to bare timber.
WEATHERED, GREY OR MOULDY TIMBER
First, sand timber back to a fresh surface, and remove the sanding dust thoroughly. Apply one or two coats of Exterior Penetrative Wood stain on bare timber. Then apply three coats of STYL Plus Exterior clear.