Cracks on walls

Cracks on walls

A split on the wall surface is called Crack. The Cracks can be either on columns and beams or on the plaster laid. Cracks on columns and beams are deeper than those on plaster. The plaster laid on both interior and exterior walls can develop cracks.




Columns and Beams Rusting of steel inside the concrete. Fill it with recommended cement and sand mixture.
Plastered Interior Walls Improper Curing and Temperature Variations. • Use Putty, POP or any other crack filler.
• Fibre-glass Tape gives better results.
Plastered Exterior Walls Improper Curing and Temperature variations • Use white cement, powdered putty, right mixture of cement and sand or compounds with silica.
• Do not use POP.

Flag Counter

CIN: U24222TN2012PLC088947
Registered Office:
Old No. 109B, New No. 124, Developed Plots, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, TN 600098. | Telephone No.: 044 43949900