*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
Gloss / Sheen: Semi Glossy
Method of Application: Air assisted Spray, Brush, Roller
Theoretical coverage: 70 sq. ft / litre @ 80 ㎛ dry film thickness
Dry Film Thickness: Minimum 80 ㎛ to be developed
Dry Time (25° C / 50% RH):
To walk on: min 18 hrs;
Wheeled Traffic: 48 hours
Surface Drying Time: 18 – 24 hrs
Mix ratio: 5(Base) : 1 (Hardener) by volume
Pot Life (25° C / 50% RH): Maximum 1 Hour
Theoretical Coverage: 70 sq. ft / litre in 2 coats
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
Ensure that the surface is clean and free from dirt, peeling paint, greasy materials, organic debris and other contaminants. Clean the surface thoroughly with fresh water and appropriate surface cleaners.
Loosely bound paint: Using wire brushing or power tool cleaning, remove loosely bound paint.
Algae & Fungus: Use household bleach to clean any Algae or Fungus and then, wash the surface with water.
Cracks & Crevices: Cracks and crevices need to be filled with suitable filling compounds, prior to application.
Dampness: Dampness issues on the surface need to be addressed aptly before application.
After cleaning, sand the surface to remove any glossy areas or smoothness. Use wire brush or power tool sanding. Wash with water to remove dust particles and let the surface dry.
New concrete, masonry or plaster: New concrete surface should have matured for at least 30 days in ambient conditions.
1. Stir the base thoroughly. Mix hardener gradually into the base, while continuously stirring it as per the mixing ratios. Use potable water for thinning. Do not over thin the paint more than the recommended levels.
2. Apply self-priming coat of Sheenlac Paver Coat 2K WB PU, by diluting it with 30% -50% water. Let it dry for a minimum 7-8 hours (25℃/50% RH).
3. Further coat of Sheenlac Paver Coat 2K WB PU can be applied at 10% -20% dilution, using standard brush, roller or spray.
4. One more optional coat may be applied depending on the hiding and color requirements.
Note: Not recommended on floors where acid/alkali spillage are likely. Care should be taken when moving heavy motor vehicle, portable cranes etc. over the coated floor. Not suitable for any immersion services or water logging areas.
1. Ensure that surface and air temperature are not below 10℃ or above 45℃, while applying.
2. Do not over thin the paint above the recommended dilution levels.
3. Stir the paint properly before use.
4. Do not use mixed paint after pot-life period.
5. If the over coating interval or sunlight exposure is longer, proper surface preparation is necessary to ensure inter-coat adhesion.
6. The application should not be done during adverse weather conditions like direct sunlight, rain, heavy windy situations, etc.
7. It is not advised to be used on floors where acid/alkali spillage is likely.
8. The product is not suitable for any immersion services or water logged areas.
1. Refer MSDS of the product, available on request.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Use personal protective equipment like goggles, face masks and gloves.
4. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately using plenty of water. Seek medical advice, if irritation persists.
5. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
6. Do not inhale the vapour or spray.
7. This product is intended to be used only in industrial environments by qualified applicators.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures.
2. Store the containers in upright position to avoid leakage or damage.
Shelf Life: One year for Sheenlac Paver Coats from the date of manufacture, when it is stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat, in original tightly closed containers.
1. Ensure proper washing and cleaning of all Algal and Fungal growth at regular intervals of six months, for better performance of the floor coat.
2. Care should be taken when moving heavy motor vehicle, portable cranes, etc., over the coated floor.
3. Ensure that the wheels of the vehicle do not have any sharp object or highly abrasive materials like sand or stone chips sticking to it, which can damage the coated floors.
4. Mop the floor regularly and avoid the use of acids for cleaning purposes.
5. Do not water wash the coated floor, when the floor temperature exceeds above 45℃.