White & Clear
Gloss / sheen
25°C / 50% RH
Dry Film Thickness
60 – 80 ㎛ in 2 coats
1.5:1 by volume (Base : Hardener)
Brush, Roller & Air Spray
7 days (3 days before applying any markings)
Minimum 60 mins
Set to Touch
4 – 6 hours
16 – 18 hours
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
2. Practical Coverage: Allow appropriate loss factors
*Actual coverage may vary due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness and porosity and weather conditions.
How to prepare? (surface / wall)
Surface preparation: WRITE-OFF is a semi gloss coating and the undulations and imperfections of the surface can get magnified if the surface is not smoothened out.
1. Fill the holes and cracks, straighten the undulations and sand the rough surfaces before application.
2. Frame the selected area to be painted using suitable painters tape.
3. For concrete wall use JN WT CEMENT PRIMER and for metal use Jensolin White Primer.
4. The primer surface should be allowed to dry for minimum of 24 hours and should free from all contaminations.
5. Over the Primer apply recommended coloured or white wall coating emulsion.
6. Apply the Write-off over the prepared colour / white emulsion. High quality of colour / white emulsion paint with rich sheen is recommended for better performance of Write Off. Coat by roller/ spray. Apply one more coat as appropriate.
New concrete, masonry or plaster: Allow the newly constructed cement surface to cure minimum for 30 days prior to application of coating. Always ensure the wall to be painted is dry and devoid of any loosely adhering cement.
How to apply?
1. Stir the base thoroughly. Mix hardener gradually into the base under continuous stirring as per the mixing ratios. Use potable water for thinning and don’t over thin the paint more than the recommended levels
2. Apply a first coat of Write-off, by diluting with 10-20% water. Allow it to dry for minimum 7-8 hours (25° C / 50% RH)
3. Apply further coat of WRITE OFF to achieve the desire opacity as well as finish, by diluting with 10-20% water using standard roller or spray. The best finish is obtained when we are apply using air assisted spray technique.
1. Stir the paint properly before use
2. Ensure during application time, the surface temperature and air temperature are not below 10° C or above 45° C. And relative humidity below 85%.
3. The mixed paint needs to be used within the pot life period.
4. Should not over thin the paint more than the recommended levels
Post Application Care:
1. After application the applied surface needs to be left in ambient conditions for 3 days before it can be used as an erasable surface.
2. Use duster or a lint free cloth to wipe and avoid using any abrasive material or solvent wiping to erase.
3. If after erasing retain “ghost marks”, use our Write off cleaning solution to remove the marks.
4. Use Write off cleaning solution every 15 days and change the duster as appropriate period for better erasing.
1. Keep containers upright, tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated location
2. Keep opened containers closed and tightly closed when not in use
3. Store away from heat source, direct sunlight and other flammable materials
4. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Do not store near food, drinks or animal feed
5. Do not mix with incompatible materials
6. Wear appropriate body, eye and respiratory protection equipment
7. Work in a well ventilated area. Do not breathe vapour or sprayed contents
8. Skin contact may cause irritation. In case of skin contact wash immediately with water
9. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention
10. Dispose any spilled or unused paint, containers through appropriate disposal agency
11. Do not dispose spillages or unused paint in drain ,water bodies and landfill
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
One year from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.