Gloss level @ 60˚
Gloss: 90 | Matt: 15-20
@30˚ C and 60% RH
10 – 15 minutes
8 -12 Hours
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
80 – 100 Sq ft / L / Coat
*Actual coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology.
Excellent Mar and Chemical resistance: The premium Polyester formula offers 3 Dimensional cross linking density of final film protect the wood from house hold chemicals, like soap water, Vinegar, beverages, floor cleaners, etc.
Excellent Gloss retention property: High cross linking density of the film does not allow the film to get sink into wood and maintain the gloss for years.
High flexibility: The backbone chain is highly elastomeric in design hence no crack or peel off on ageing.
Extended Life span: Grips the most challenging of surfaces ( including properly preparing NC and A.C Melamine base coats ) resisting chipping and peeling.
Formaldehyde free: Polyester resin is cured with Isocyanate and hence no formaldehyde emission and irritating odor from the film. Ready to occupy at a shorter interval of time.
Value for Money: PU Finish for your furniture at the sq. ft. cost of Melamine.
Excellent pore formation: With a high flow modifier, an open pore look is acheived in 1-2 coats or multiple coats can be applied to achieve a full-filled, close pore finish.
The two primary components, polyol and isocyanate, are stored in separate containers. Mix them only when you are going to use the coat immediately.
BARE WOOD: First, seal the bare wood surface with two coats of Aspire Interior PU Sealer. Follow this by two coats of Aspire Interior PU Glossy or Matt.
PREVIOUSLY VARNISHED WOOD (IN GOOD CONDITION): First, seal the previously varnished wood with one coat of Aspire Interior PU Sealer. Follow this by giving one coat of Aspire Interior PU Glossy or Matt.
1. Always keep paint out of reach of children.
2. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
3. If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
4. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
5. Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
6. Do not smoke while painting.
7. Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
8. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
2 Years from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.