@30˚ C and 60% RH
Above at 12° C
*Recoat and drying period may vary under different conditions
100-120 Sq ft / L / Coat
*Actual coverage may vary based on the type of wood used and the application methodology.
Reveals the highlights of well grained timber.
Good water resistance property.
100% Lead free.
They are particularly useful when refurbishing furniture as they will seal in any wax product which may have been applied to the furniture in the past
BARE WOOD: First, seal with one or two coats of NC wood filler and then apply four to five coats of Sheenlac Wood Polish.
PREVIOUSLY VARNISHED WOOD (IN GOOD CONDITION): First, seal with one coat of NC sanding sealer and then apply three or four coats of Sheenlac Wood Polish.
1. Always keep paint out of reach of children.
2. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
3. If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with soap and water.
4. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
5. Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and do not induce vomiting.
6. Do not smoke while painting.
7. Flammable. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sparks.
8. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Storage and Transportation:
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage
2 Years from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.