WRITE-OFF is a two-pack water-based coating which can convert almost any paintable surface into an easy erase white board by use of appropriate primers and surface preparation methods. It can be applied on dry wall, wood, cement and metal. Erasable writing space created of WRITE-OFF has great ease of legible writing with white board markers and leave no ghosting marks after erasing.
If you never have, then it’s time to inspire people around to
AREAS OF USAGE
Office Buildings: Offer your employees freedom to innovate.
Schools and Colleges: Give students an opportunity to draw a masterpiece or solve the hardest equation, anywhere, anytime.
Homes: Don’t just sit and watch your kids scribble on the wall, join them!
Showrooms: Use walls as feedback boards for your customers.
Restaurants: Simply erase it off the wall and update your guests.
Hotels: Update your ever busy staff and guests without any hassle.
- Transform any paintable surface into white board
- Two-pack water-based coating
- Extremely durable
- Non- yellowing
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Perfect for creating short throw projections and interactive spaces
Can be used to create dry erase surfaces on walls in offices, meeting room, education institutes, cafeterias, and kid’s rooms.
DIRECTION FOR USE
WRITE-OFF is a semi gloss coating and the undulations and imperfections of the surface can get magnified if the surface is not smoothened out.
- Fill the holes and cracks, straighten the undulations and sand the rough surfaces before application.
- Frame the selected area to be painted using suitable painters tape.
- For concrete wall use JN WT CEMENT PRIMER and for metal use Jensolin White Primer.
- The primer surface should be allowed to dry for minimum of 24 hours and should free from all contaminations.
- Over the Primer apply recommended coloured or white wall coating emulsion.
- Apply the Write-off over the prepared colour / white emulsion. High quality of colour / white emulsion paint with rich sheen is recommended for better performance of Write Off. Coat by roller/ spray. Apply one more coat as appropriate.
New concrete, masonry or plaster: Allow the newly constructed cement surface to cure minimum for 30 days prior to application of coating. Always ensure the wall to be painted is dry and devoid of any loosely adhering cement.
- Stir the paint properly before use
- Ensure during application time, the surface temperature and air temperature are not below 10° C or above 45° C. And relative humidity below 85%.
- The mixed paint needs to be used within the pot life period.
- Should not over thin the paint more than the recommended levels
Do not store or transport the containers under direct sunlight or at elevated temperatures. Store the container in an upright position in order to avoid any leakage or damage.
Shelf life:One year from the date of manufacturing in original tightly closed containers stored away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.